Friday, October 9, 2009

Reiki Day 7 - Healees?

The recommendation is to do self-healing daily and at least three whole-body sessions on others per week for this 21ish day transition period. I'm one week in now and am clearly having no trouble with opportunities for self-healing. I have yet to do any whole-body sessions on others, though. My husband let me help a headache (more to humor me than anything else), but I realize I have no idea how to indicate services available to people I interact with. This must be a common problem, but if that were true wouldn't it be a common element in the training? I did a quick browse through the "Training Reiki" chapter of "Essential Reiki", but don't see anything about this there.

And it is always possible that this is one of those common relationship knowledge things I never learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment