Monday, November 16, 2009

Reiki Day 45 - More Resiliance!

I don't know if it is the Reiki, a combination of more tools in my toolbox, an indication of finally gaining ground, or what, but . . .

I had to have emergency dental work followed by an intense week at work. The time in the chair with my head and jaw tilted triggered problems with the disk bulge in my neck. The intense week caused a downward spiral on overall health condition, increasing pain, etc. One week off work plus traction plus Reiki plus exercises plus relaxation meditation plus pain meds for a couple of days and I'm nearly as robust as I was the day before I went to the dentist.

I have put off the follow-up work for a while, though. My doctor gave me Valium for future dental appts, but I'm hoping to consolidate my gains before putting it to the test again.

Now if we can make progress on the nasal/sinus tissues . . . : )

No comments:

Post a Comment